Wednesday, March 05, 2008

it gets your spirit to take a chance

I have a confession to make.

its not like anybody would believe me if I said I skipped school because I fell sick. o.O That's silly, because my body had already succumbed to the mighty virus on friday and saturday. I'm well now.

I spent fifteen minutes on an entry and fell asleep after reading a page of siyun's vectors notes yesterday. The next thing I knew, it was already 6:29 in the morning. I obviously didn't complete my geog and history homework, nor am I the least bit prepared for the vectors test.

So, I decided to pon not attend school. There wasn't much to miss, anyway.

You're free to shoot me any look of disapproval



{edit}
annia just smsed me to say that almost half of the sec fours are gone (in other words, ponned), and that they are all sent to the gallery because they have no chairs, i think -__-

i don't feel so bad after knowing that so many people ponned, i think.
{/edit}



{edit}
i feel guilty for skipping school, i really don't know how to answer the sms-es that say
"hey emma are you alright?"

its kinda impossible to tell them the truth you know?
I feel so bad. especially to ly and leona D:
somehow annia and the rest knew the reason lol o.O
{/edit}


Leongying sms-ed me to ask if I was okay, and that emaths test had been postponed to friday. I'm still sorry to anybody who thought I was sick, really. D: Ly, do get some sleep during the march hols even if there isn't much time ):

Replying to Annia's and Ashley's sms-es and picking up Kaikai'/Riane's call made me guilty, because they had to suffer from a long day ahead (stupid founder's day celebration) while I'm doing my own work at home. . Hope celebrations would be fine later..:D



I shall study some chemistry before it gets too late. My chemistry sucks. like. hell, so taking twice or thrice the normal time to digest everything makes sense.




The thoughts that make you blue
The things that bring you down
Only do harm to you
And so make your choice joy
The joy belongs to you

And when you do
You'll find the one you love is you
You'll find you

No comments: